Thursday, September 29, 2005

Temporal Distortions

I found a time portal in my closet. Ok so that isn't quite right. I got a time portal [i]dropped[/i] on me while I was in my closet playing Diablo II. More powerful than you can imagine indeed. Turns out one of those strict ancient Jedi ghost instructors didn't like all the time I was spending putting back together my collection of games and equipment. So poof. Here I am nearly two months later and a lot dustier.

I think I will now go seek out this master of portals and beat him u- er give him a piece of my mind or challenge him to a tetris contest.

T 4 1-1 1_ out

8 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

Welcome back!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Han Solo said...

So that's what happened!

Wait, there's a Jedi ghost instructor with time portals?

7:14 PM  
Blogger Bud Wiser said...

Great page! Excellent points! Hope I can get away from my free ringtone for samsung phone long enough to come back again! Keep up the great work!
free ringtone for samsung phone

1:41 AM  
Blogger Oola said...

SPLOG! Ah-ha-ha! this is MY SPLOGing turf now *evil laugh* *bites a snickers* *runs away*

8:16 PM  
Blogger flu said...

durn that Oola...*pout*

You play Diablo II in your closet?

You're a closet Diablo II player?

You know *POOF*?

The revelations, they are a-pourin' in!

2:41 PM  
Blogger darrelprehiem48726121 said...

I really enjoyed your blog. This is a cool Website Check it out now by Clicking Here . I know that you will find this WebSite Very Interesting Every one wants a Free LapTop Computer!

3:39 AM  
Blogger Tahl said...

What is SPLOGing?

It's easier to play in the closet than the bathroom. The wires kept getting wet and shorting out.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

"Splog" is what you call those spam comments that show up in your blog.

You can prevent that from happening by turning on the "word verification" feature in your Blogger settings.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home