Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Boredom

(Credit to Captain Typho for inadvertantly jumpstarting this idea so I'm posting five days early.)

I ran out of Mt. Dew days ago and I'm bored. I've tried to do all the things that used to keep me occupied but lightsabre sparring by yourself will only go so far and my games are gone. So I started doing odd things like streaking in the Temple. But after the novelty wears off it's no fun because there's no reaction. Then I tried visiting the Council chamber. They're the strongest in the Force surely they'll notice me, right? Wrong! I just stood around for a couple days listening to them deliberate if it can be called that. Is it really necessary to give three hours of thought on whether to order green jello or red jello for the younglings' snacktime? And how did a conversation about the Separatist movements on the Rim turn into Hello Kitty vs. Carebears? Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I mooned all of them. (Yes I did wear my blue glowy robes in there in case someone did see me.) I thought I might have finally gotten through to someone when Master Yoda said he felt a disturbance in the Force. My bubble was burst when Master Mundi passed gas.

So I left in anger and headed to the most soothing place on the planet, the Jedi Archives. At first I just puttered around. A couple games of solitaire, a few rounds of Rogue, read up on some forums, and then I got bored with that. I thought it would be funny to send prank messages to the Senate. And that's how several threatening messages ended up in various Senatorial inboxes. I didn't for the unscary ones either. Nothing like "we've been watching you," or "if you don't vote yes then you'll never see your spouse again." I went for the REALLY scary messages like "UR TOAST IZ BURNT AND NO AMOUNT OF SCRAPING WILL REMOV3 THE BLACK STUFF" and "UR BR4IN IS A MT OF H4TR3D." Then Anakin crashed the network with pr0n sites. Ugh! I was just about to move onto the Generals and their Chiefs of Staff too. But I guess that can wait until the server comes back online. I added extra hops so if anyone tracks it back it should take them a really long time. *giggles*

Beware of flaming jello shots from the younglings,

T 4 1-1 1_ out

6 Comments:

Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Streaking through the temple is old-school, yo.

...mmm... Jello shots. Word.

9:16 PM  
Blogger flu said...

Great! Now I'm gonna have nightmares about burnt toast where I'm scraping and scraping and scraping and scraping and scraping and scraping and scraping and scraping and scraping and scraping and scraping and scraping and scraping and scraping and scraping and scraping and scraping and scraping and scraping and scraping and scraping and scraping and scraping, etc, et al, ad nauseam, but it won't come off.

Thanks heaps.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Tahl?
To think that we'd meet up like this. After streaking through the Temple. I mean, I was just tripping out of my gourd. You were being high-spirited and care-free and some other hyphenated words.
It's really you! I thought I was just all wonky from the over-indulgence in brownie-land.
I just... *throws his arms out, motioning for a hug*
Qui-Gon Jinn

7:02 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Is becoming "one with the Force" the same as being undead? Whoa! Scary thought...

9:30 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Madame Jedi, you need a profile image! Is there an actress, model or famous person that you resemble?

9:31 PM  
Blogger Tahl said...

Anakin: That is such a boring game. It needs more soundeffects. Like explosions when you misspell words.

Fluke: You too?

Qui-Gon: *does Sims leap-into-arms*

Typho: That is a WIP that will make an appearnace before 2006.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home